How to: Upgrading your Web Site to TYPO3 Version 6.2
Upgrading a web site to version 6.2 is a bit trickier (and time consuming) than with previous versions. We will walk you through the necessary steps and help you to make a smooth transition.
The following topics will be covered:
- Things to check before upgrading
- Using the Smooth Migration Tool
- Working with the new Install Tool
- Migrating from DAM to FAL
- What if my extensions are not compatible?
We are going to demonstrate the upgrade process on a sample web site. You are welcome to upgrade your own site in the workshop. If you want to do so, please prepare a duplicate of your site.