TYPO3 CMS on HHVM
Let's make TYPO3 100% compatible with HipHop Virtual Machine (HHVM)
Facebook advertise that PHP virtual machine HHVM, can run scripts even 100 times faster. However HHVM is not yet 100% compatible with Zend PHP.
This workshop will aim to get TYPO3 running on HHVM without issues. It will require some testing, debugging and fixing on both TYPO3 and HHVM sides.
Just to name few areas I would like this workshop to cover:
- running/fixing TYPO3 unit and functional tests on HHVM
- getting Frontent (with Extbase plugins) to run
- getting Backend to run without issues
- measuring some speed improvements
- sharing knowledge and HHVM configuration suited for TYPO3